The Contact Dermatitis Institute is committed to providing ongoing research and education for the patch testing community and their patients. Our focus is to provide education programs, patient resources, and a highly interactive peer-to-peer community.
We will accomplish this through:
- Ensuring best practices for diagnosis and education of contact allergies to improve patients quality of life
- Utilizing innovative methods, research, and training opportunities as a national model for diagnosis, treatment, and care of dermatitis
- Providing a comprehensive array of resources, that are easily accessible online
- Educating health care professionals through hands-on training and workshops related to contact allergies and patch testing
- Conducting research to further the advancement of patch testing practices and products